The Metropolitan Orlando Chapter of AACN uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of The Metropolitan Orlando Chapter of AACN.
Benefits of Membership
The Metropolitan Orlando Chapter is an extension of national AACN. We accept and uphold its mission, vision, and values.
Similarly, our goals reflect the national organization and include promoting:
- Standards of Care
- Healthy Work Environments
- Evidence Based Practice
- AACN President’s Theme
- Beacon Award
- Value of Certification
- Leadership Development
- Chapter Collaboration
- Educational Programming
- Community Education and Public Service
- Excellence and Integrity
We encourage and welcome you to become involved in chapter activities. We have many volunteer and leadership development opportunities.
- CNE’s (Continuing Nursing Education) for licensure obtained by attending educational programs
- CERP’s for certification renewal obtained by attending educational programs
- Merit Points earns you points toward a scholarship for an educational program/conference through AACN and can be accumulated by attending meetings, volunteering for chapter activities, donating for chapter charity drives, and participating on the board of directors or within a committee
- Discounts on registration fees for chapter sponsored programs such as our certification review course
- Leadership development through participation on the board of directors or within a committee
- Collaboration and Networking by meeting with other critical care nurses to share ideas, best practices, and friendly camaraderie
- Certification promotion through our certification review courses and Recognition during our annual certification recognition dinner